Kinetic Text - Synced Text Test

 Hello! So this is the first test for the kinetic text. The audio is from the 1982 film Bladerunner, spoken by Rutger Hauer's character Roy Batty. 

This is about as bare bones as it can get, with the text merely being synced up with the audio and not having any sort of effects applied to it. The text is also all over the place. It will be cleaned up for the final version. 

You might (hopefully) be able to see the different ideas I have playing in my head with how the words go in and out. Again, it will look a lot prettier when completed. I'm still learning the ropes of AE as I've never touched the software before, so it's taken a little bit of time to get used to, but I'm catching on. 



Had some exporting and uploading issues, so it took a little bit of time. But it's up now.

Comments

  1. I have been having a lot of issues with the uploading process, but I think I have finally managed to work them out. Great clip! I do believe that I can see where you are taking the idea, and I am excited to see what it ends up like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rain added in the background, I think it adds a great dramatic effect. I also really like how you left the last word hanging for a while after he stopped speaking, it worked really well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked this quote and the overall concept of the clip. I can't wait to see the final, I know it will be really cool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Info (Motion) Graphics - Tutorial

Personal Interstitial - Tutorial