Info (Motion) Graphics - Tutorial

 As the prompt stated, I am wanting to make an animated infographic around something I am passionate about. In particular, I am wanting to make it in regards to world-building. This one specifically will be focused on creating a setting, though if I enjoy the process I might continue it down the line and make it into a full series. 

To accomplish my goal, I looked into various tutorials regarding camera movement and parallax. I intend to add animated characters as well. This is very rough and kinda rushed, but it's a good idea on what I intend to play around with.

Completed tutorial:



Tutorial on Camera Movement:


Tutorial on Parallax:


Comments

  1. Nice effect! I like how you transitioned through the map. It could be interesting to animated the entire infographic with a continuous parallax effect to make it look like one shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the effect that you chose! I think that it makes the animation feel really cinematic, as it it a common opener. I also think that it fits nicely with the topic that you chose and shows it well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work! this is really neat so far - I tried to do something similar with mine but think that that tutorial might help. I'm interested to see how this will play into other transitions throughout your work. The map at the start is whimsical and looks very well rendered

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm wondeing if the transition should start at from the clouds rather than the ground though since you are coming in from the top angle?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kinetic Text - Synced Text Test

Personal Interstitial - Tutorial